Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm
- Forum: Technical support for Linux & Mac
- Topic: Shadowgrounds & Survivor failed to create PhysX
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12383
Hi everyone, I'm getting the following error when loading the first level of both games: PhysicsLib - Failed to create PhysX SDK I've alredy tried to solve this issue by copying the PhysX related libs from ./lib32 into /usr/lib/PhysX/v2.8.3 (http://frozenbyte.com/help_humble/linuxfaq.html) but doesn...
- Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 am
- Forum: Trine Technical Support for Linux & Mac
- Topic: Trine Linux update
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7443
Hi guys, there's something new about the sharedlibraries issue? I have the same problem but with Trine 1 and Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit. sudo sh ./trine-launcher ./trine-launcher: 2: [: i686: unexpected operator ./trine-bin32: error while loading shared libraries: libavcodec.so.51: cannot open shared objec...