Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Talk about Frozenbyte, general gaming topics, and everything else.
Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello, dear Frozenbyte developers. Frozenbyte Collection 2016 BUNDLE currently unavailable for purchase as a gift.
Image

Please make this collection as the complete pack. For example:
Image

User avatar
MarjutFB
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:30 am

Unfortunately this is how the new game packages work on Steam, and it's something we can't really change. Plus side to this is that you can get the games cheaper from bundles (even during sale).

If you have any questions about the packages please send them to Steam Support, but we'll happily answer any other questions about our games.

Cheers!

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 am

MarjutFB wrote:Unfortunately this is how the new game packages work on Steam, and it's something we can't really change. Plus side to this is that you can get the games cheaper from bundles (even during sale).
Cheers!

I know, that the new bundles as work. And I know the advantages of the new system. But what stopping you, parallel with the new bundle to create a "old" complete pack. Please note, as did the company Tripwire Interactive:
Image
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
MarjutFB
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby MarjutFB » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:25 am

We are a little worried about adding more packages, because there is a lot of them already. Still we're looking into this, so thank you for your feedback.

Cheers! :)

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:50 pm

MarjutFB wrote:We are a little worried about adding more packages, because there is a lot of them already. Still we're looking into this, so thank you for your feedback.

Cheers! :)

Good news. Thank you in advance. Possibility to buy the game as a gift - convenience for gamers and additional profit for developers. :D

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 pm

What with my request ? I can find out ?

User avatar
MarjutFB
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby MarjutFB » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:24 am

Cepera wrote:What with my request ? I can find out ?


This is still in-progress for us. Sorry for the inconvience, but thank you for your interest! :)

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:47 pm

MarjutFB wrote:
Cepera wrote:What with my request ? I can find out ?


This is still in-progress for us. Sorry for the inconvience, but thank you for your interest! :)

I can find out process addition game to steam store ? Steps of the process.

User avatar
MarjutFB
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:44 am

Sorry for the delay!

We are still worried about the amount of packages we already have for Trine 2: Complete Story for example, so no notable progress has been made. I'll however forward your inquiry to the rest of the team.

Can I ask that are you insterested in buying this package yourself (if we can get it available)?

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm

MarjutFB wrote:Sorry for the delay!

No problems, better late than never. :D

MarjutFB wrote:Can I ask that are you insterested in buying this package yourself (if we can get it available)?

Yes, i would buy Frozenbyte Collection 2016 for myself (you make a good games) and gift for my friends.

P.S. Yes, bundles comfortable - they are cheaper for when buying for yourself. The main problem in the bundles - the impossibility purchase them as gift. Company Valve creating one thing - breaks another thing. This is Valve. :mrgreen:

User avatar
fb_kai
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby fb_kai » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 am

We've been hearing about this ever since we moved to the new bundle system :) We'll talk to Steam about it and see what they think. If the choice is between the two options, I feel the current (new) system is better for most users.

Let's see how it goes.

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 pm

fb_kai wrote:We've been hearing about this ever since we moved to the new bundle system :) We'll talk to Steam about it and see what they think. If the choice is between the two options, I feel the current (new) system is better for most users.

Let's see how it goes.

I would be interested know the opinion Valve.

Cepera
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby Cepera » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Any news on my question ?

User avatar
MarjutFB
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Frozenbyte Collection 2016

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:44 am

Cepera wrote:Any news on my question ?

Unfortunately no news at the moment, but I'll forward your inquiry to our Marketing team (again) and we'll post you here if there are any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully the week is starting nicely for you. Cheers! :)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests