Trine interview @ TAWKN

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
fb_joel
Site Admin

Trine interview @ TAWKN

Postby fb_joel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi guys,

Just passing this along...
http://www.tawkn.com/?feature_id=37

There'll be more previews and interviews coming soon. We should be launching the official website soon too, finally. :)

(Very busy times right now so please excuse me if replies aren't very timely.)

Best,
Joel
Frozenbyte
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Agriel

Re: Trine interview @ TAWKN

Postby Agriel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am

TAWKN.com: Is there any kind of collectible item or unlockable powers, or anything of the sort?

Lauri: Yes - the game has both big and small collectibles, big meaning new weapons and abilities for the characters, and smaller meaning items that boost the characters in various ways. Enemies also drop experience shards, which can be collected and used to upgrade existing weapons and abilities to have new, special moves and uses. Each upgrade is built in a manner that the player really benefits from them, and various upgrades also have an effect on the puzzle solving.

I was really wondering if there would be some sort of level/upgrading system with Trine, I'm very happy to hear that there will be.

No Bic

Postby No Bic » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 am

that's cool. I should probably do an interview with you guys as well :p.

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

No Bic wrote:that's cool. I should probably do an interview with you guys as well :p.

Please do, there's no too small or too big site for interviews, allthough I need to warn you we have a bit interviews in line waiting already :?

chip5541

Postby chip5541 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Same here although I don't do interviews. I'm really bad but can get you in touch with our editor over at Avault.

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm

chip5541 wrote:Same here although I don't do interviews. I'm really bad but can get you in touch with our editor over at Avault.

Please do :D

Return to “Trine”