Hi Frozenbyte + Some Questions.

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Digitalos

Hi Frozenbyte + Some Questions.

Postby Digitalos » Mon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm

It seems everyone is obligated to ask questions, so I must adhere to this forumula. ;)

First of all, I just want to say that everything I've seen so far about Trine looks spectacular. The lighting and colour really seem very unique to me, it looks so rich. I'm a fan of both Shadowgrounds games and grabbed them on Steam when I saw them appear and I think Trine is an instant purchase for me. I just wanted to ask:

EDIT: Ok so I went and read another thread for reference and it's totally answered my questions. *twiddles thumbs* So now I have nowhere to go. >_>

Hmm.... well, looking forward to release! ^_^ Oh and also I think supporting coop is really the way forward. So few coop games around for the PC, and really half of them I never would have touched if it weren't for the coop checkbox. I do mean proper coop here like in Dawn of War II or something, not where companies often go, "Hey we have coop!" and then you find out it simply allows you to play a skirmish with your friends. v_v;

Cheers!

Return to “Trine”