The purpose of the list is to allow people easy access to all of the Trine's faults and to see all the scams we are trying to do to rip everyone off.
- 1. No online multiplayer whatsoever (even it of course should have one as it's only multiplayer game, who wants to buy local co-op-only game?!!!)
2. Price is a rip-off, and if I pay it, the next day it's on sale. The price should not be this high, as the game sucks, is short, and doesn't offer anything but a missing online co-op (or the game is worth buying ONLY if it had online co-op and would be accompanied with a free next-gen console)
3. All other versions are or will be cheaper or too same priced, and when I buy my version I find all other versions being given half-free
4. People living everywhere else than in my neighborhood or people who are able to look for the best offer will get the game cheaper from retail/online/black market and paying X% extra than someone else is biggest scam ever
5. Giving free gift with some versions, like free Shadowgrounds, is ultimate super scam to piss off everyone else and especially those who get the free gift, as it's actually increasing the price
6. If I temporarily go insane and buy some version, the platform to which I bought Trine gets the stripped features edition. It doesn't matter which platform it is, as all the other platforms will get free updates, additional DLC content and my platform will never be again supported by Frozenbyte even with their future titles.
7. There will be no support for the game which is full of bugs, and no-one will answer your questions anywhere, only laugh in your face since you were stupid enough to give them money against nothing.
8. If you get answers, it's most likely stupid humour which is intended to hurt your feelings.
9. If you write anything to anywhere, it ends up mocked on this list, which main purpose is to start a developer-gamer war.
Edit: yes, this is a joke, don't take it seriously. It's not even supposed to be aimed on any individual, and I just made this to summarize everything. Please understand that my sense of humour is very strange at best.
On a serious aspect, I only was looking that I would not need to answer individually in every second topic to every second guy about these questions. I've been answering about multiplayer and price now for about 50 times each, and I don't really want any more of those discussions spoiling all other topics. So, please see this list what is already answered, and only if you find a new complaint post about it.
Finally, the mandatory smiley, which I've been using previously with no success.