I'm disappointed with FrozenByte

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Aro2220

I'm disappointed with FrozenByte

Postby Aro2220 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am

I read that while the PC and PSN versions of Trine will be coming out before Xbox 360, they won't support online multiplayer whereas the xbox 360 version WILL.

And, there's a chance they won't EVER make the PC or PSN versions support online multiplayer.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing about this game is going to be online multiplayer. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO US?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuey

Re: I'm disappointed with FrozenByte

Postby stuey » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 am

Where did you read that? The game doesn't support online multiplayer and all as of right now, and the game hitting XBLA won't change that in of itself.
If XBLA gets it, I'm sure PC/PSN will as well.

Aro2220

Postby Aro2220 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 am

http://www.primotechnology.com/2009/06/ ... tive-play/

There was another site that said something similar, but I can't find it now.

Anyway, even though local multiplayer IS fun...this game would be exceptional if you could log on at any time of the day and join an online multiplayer game (kind of like left 4 dead). That way you can meet new people, learn new strategies and generally have tons of fun.

If this is just a rumor, then fine. But, if they release the game as online multiplayer for the xbox 360 and don't update the pc/ps3 versions that's going to be extremely insulting.

DarkJee

Postby DarkJee » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am

Read your source and think a little bit...

frozenbyte would not develop online coop only on xbox360, if they develop it, its sure that its on PC and PSN as well.

DarkJee

Postby DarkJee » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 am

Aro2220 wrote:http://www.primotechnology.com/2009/06/04/e3-09-trine-coming-to-xbox-live-arcade-courtesy-of-atlus-supports-online-cooperative-play/

There was another site that said something similar, but I can't find it now.

Anyway, even though local multiplayer IS fun...this game would be exceptional if you could log on at any time of the day and join an online multiplayer game (kind of like left 4 dead). That way you can meet new people, learn new strategies and generally have tons of fun.

If this is just a rumor, then fine. But, if they release the game as online multiplayer for the xbox 360 and don't update the pc/ps3 versions that's going to be extremely insulting.

Read the other thread by frozenbyte, they said that this news on this site is not right and doesnt know what they are saying

wolfboy

Postby wolfboy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 am

We don't need another thread about this.

Honestly though, news regarding this game is so messy. You guys should clarify with those news sites with what's going on so they can update their articles, thus less of these posts.

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:09 am

We don't know is there going to be XBLA version, we don't know is there going to be online co-op, and if it comes, we don't know to which platforms.

Everything now is just speculation, but I hope things would clarify soon as this is a bit frustrating to everyone.

Return to “Trine”