The game is greate

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
dadis007

The game is greate

Postby dadis007 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I am 23years old and i can't belive i like this game so much the levels are great. Nice work Frozenbyte :)

Will be more leves add with pach? or will be update for Tine ?

DarkJee

Re: The game is greate

Postby DarkJee » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 pm

They might if they get enough sales

FlukeRogi

Postby FlukeRogi » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 pm

dadis007 wrote:I am 23years old and i can't belive i like this game so much the levels are great. Nice work Frozenbyte :)

Will be more leves add with pach? or will be update for Tine ?

What's age got to do with it? :)

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am

Maybe you become more demanding when you age more? ^^
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

DarkJee

Postby DarkJee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 am

OMG, the last level is impossible!!

When you will be there, you'll understand =)

Mooilo

Postby Mooilo » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:07 am

How on earth can anyone beat the last level? I've tried at least 5 times now and keep losing. Even with the Amulet of Resurrection. I can't even get past the lava part, don't even know what the final boss is like (there better be a checkpoint there :P).

JARRRNO

Postby JARRRNO » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 am

Mooilo wrote:How on earth can anyone beat the last level? I've tried at least 5 times now and keep losing. Even with the Amulet of Resurrection. I can't even get past the lava part, don't even know what the final boss is like (there better be a checkpoint there :P).

I suggest you tune the difficulty to easy with the last boss, it's just insanely hard on medium.

I failed +30 times in the lava part on medium.

DarkJee

Postby DarkJee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 am

nvm I got it on Hard :) The best way is to use the Wizard and...

SPOIL

Just levitate and put away the objects (mainly the stupid spike balls) that the boss draw

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 am

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments :)

apalmer

Postby apalmer » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 am

I had to put the question before the comments so that it would get noticed: At the end, is it normal for the voice over to cut off and stop right after "...but despite everything, the three....."???? I really wanted to know what the story was there. Any ideas? Thanks!

Really great job Frozenbyte I enjoyed the game a lot. To all reading, the game experience was well worth 29 dollars on steam for me. I like it so much that even replaying it a few times would still be interesting. Please make many more levels or an expansion.

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 am

apalmer wrote:I had to put the question before the comments so that it would get noticed: At the end, is it normal for the voice over to cut off and stop right after "...but despite everything, the three....."???? I really wanted to know what the story was there. Any ideas? Thanks!

Really great job Frozenbyte I enjoyed the game a lot. To all reading, the game experience was well worth 29 dollars on steam for me. I like it so much that even replaying it a few times would still be interesting. Please make many more levels or an expansion.

No it should not cut the last sentence.

It seems we have some sort of bug with the videos, or maybe this is related to WMV codecs. I will ask programmers to look on this asap.

Sorry for the bug, it is indeed very annoying one.

Return to “Trine”