Gamepad Problems

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Jabadjuni

Gamepad Problems

Postby Jabadjuni » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 am

I've encountered some problems about the cursor on my gamepad, it seems theres no way to move it around, not while using the thief to fire arrows, nor when trying to conjure or leviate stuff with the wizard.
In the key binding menu i can't seem to find some way to bind cursor movement for gamepad either.

Any suggestions?

Im using some old gamepad i got when i bought Prince of Persia Sands of Time, years ago, it does work cause i can move around and jump and stuff.
Oh and by the way, it's for Pc^^

Thanks on Forehand - Jabad

Gnoupi

Re: Gamepad Problems

Postby Gnoupi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 am

Trine uses the second analog joystick for aiming arrows, moving cursor, and defending with shield, since they are directional actions (different from the direction you're walking).
So i guess you would have to upgrade to a gamepad like the xbox one, to play it (or any with dual analog joystick).

FlukeRogi

Postby FlukeRogi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Still has the same problem (at least for me) where it doesn't remember that I've set the controls to the joypad, and I have to reselect it each time I load the game.

Jabadjuni

Postby Jabadjuni » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Im not sure how i got it to work,but i belive it was after i changed the axis options to the other stick, so if anyone else encounters this sort of problems try that^^ thanks

Return to “Trine”