Co-op Is really fun!

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Mitchell

Co-op Is really fun!

Postby Mitchell » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 am

I just played with my little brother on Trine co-op. Its amazingly fun! Except when he falls all the time and you get mad at him. To bad it is not split screen, would be a LOT easier for things! Also...I am having trouble with the controller and the aimer button. He can't use the Wizard or the thief because of the aiming...We can't figure out how to aim with the controller.

DarkJee

Re: Co-op Is really fun!

Postby DarkJee » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 am

Mitchell wrote:To bad it is not split screen, would be a LOT easier for things!

I can't help you with the controller things, and I've never played coop on Trine (should be try it soon) but I think split screen would have ruined it, I prefer when its one screen, because splitscreen we cant see nothing

Wriggly

Postby Wriggly » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:16 am

I had the same problem with my Logitech Dual Action gamepad, till I found there's actually a last page (at controller configuration) with X- and Y-Axis to set up.

Co-op is indeed really fun. :D

t1rrr0n

Postby t1rrr0n » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 pm

I just played with my little brother on Trine co-op

i also tried to play co-op with my small sister, and i also got mad because she isnt thaaat skillfull :D
we also had some problems with the configuration of the controller (playstation 2). but im sure i will find a way to set it up perfect.
tonight im going to meet 2 friends who have more skill than my small sister. im really looking forward :D

Mitchell

Postby Mitchell » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah, I like this co-op better then having it online co-op....Or we should have both options:

And congrats Frozenbyte! We are in fourth place at steam for Top Sellers!

purple_pixie

Postby purple_pixie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Mitchell wrote: Also...I am having trouble with the controller and the aimer button. He can't use the Wizard or the thief because of the aiming...We can't figure out how to aim with the controller.

Go to the controls config screen, and page over to the very last set of optinos.

Should be "X axis" and "Y axis"
Click on each, and then move the right stick in the relevant axis.

I couldn't get mine to work til I set this up, then it worked fine
(Apart from the fact that a controller is a hopeless device and never, ever going to allow half the control of a mouse/keyboard, but that's a different argument :-D)

Return to “Trine”