You are sick, twisted people.

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
orunin

You are sick, twisted people.

Postby orunin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 am

So I spent ALL day looking for the final vial needed for "Forge Mastery" (and "Way Out of the Trine"). Well... I found it.

SPOILER
When I found it buried in the lava that 2 shots you (by accident), I died a little inside. That's cruel. :lol:

But seriously, that really was an amazing game and the achievements were great replay, too. Hopefully, you guys can put in more achievements like "Better Than Developers!" that are short and sweet but insanely hard. Maybe something like beat a level while only using the Knight without dying.

Thanks again for the great game!

FB_Lauri

Re: You are sick, twisted people.

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks for the feedback and ideas! :D

SPOILER WARNING AGAIN!

Unfortunately the XP potions get different physics impacts depending sometimes on machine, and sometimes they can fall to lava, which is unintended. The proper location has most likely been on top of some of the pipes way above there, but either on it's own or like with hammer's secondary attack it has fallen to the lava (if player actions make xp go unavailable, restarting level restarts their locations also!). Sorry for the confusion, but I'm happy you founded it eventually! 8)

Return to “Trine”