Review (german) and 10 minutes Gameplay video ...

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Kith

Review (german) and 10 minutes Gameplay video ...

Postby Kith » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi,

i just released my review for Trine here (sorry, its german! *g*) and also included a
10 minutes Gameplay (maybe spoiler) Video, for all the girls & guys "still thinking about" ;-)

I love this game. It's quite fresh in the daily spam of shooter, mmo and other stuff and games.
For me, its the "Game of the year 2009" in its genre. Hope many ppl buy it and support Frozenbyte,
so we can await some DLC and an editor soon :-) :-D

bye
Kith
:: Pressakey.com | Gameblog.

FB_Lauri

Re: Review (german) and 10 minutes Gameplay video ...

Postby FB_Lauri » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Thanks for the link and for the review! While I don't understand German that much, I assume the score is 5/5 stars? :D

The video also looks pretty good, I love seeing creative solutions to the puzzles! :)

whitebyte

Postby whitebyte » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 pm

I used an online translator. From what I understood it sounded like a good review :wink:

Kith

Postby Kith » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am

FB_Lauri wrote:Thanks for the link and for the review! While I don't understand German that much, I assume the score is 5/5 stars? :D
The video also looks pretty good, I love seeing creative solutions to the puzzles! :)

Yes, its 5 of 5. The game & Frozenbyte deserve this ;-)

You can quote it like "Heart, Soul and excellent gameplay - a perfect game in every way! 5/5 pressakey.com" in your press section ;-)
or something like "Awesome!" :D

bye
Kith

Kith

Postby Kith » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 am

whitebyte wrote:I used an online translator. From what I understood it sounded like a good review :wink:

Yes, review is pretty good, since the game is. I also mention the matter that only a local coop is available yet (and ppl should buy the game to get further stuff released) ... and of course the pricediscussion.
I think, it is worth 30EUR (!) and even if the guy on PSN or later the XBLA guy's pay 10 bucks lesser - i dont care. I receive a good game, and don't the console guys already pay more for every game... ?!

It's rly wayne for me. I seek a good game. I got it. :-)

All this priceguys comparing with zero clash and stuff like that, get serious pls. !

t1rrr0n

Postby t1rrr0n » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

It's rly wayne for m

haha... im wondering if non-germans understand this "wayne" :lol:

aber egal... wayne :mrgreen:

Return to “Trine”