Why was my post about cheaper Trine deleted?

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Simplex

Why was my post about cheaper Trine deleted?

Postby Simplex » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 pm

I wrote a post about where you can legally buy Trine the cheapest. Today I noticed that the thread was silently deleted without providing any reason for it. Why?
I mean, obviously this is your forum, and you may do whatever you want, including deleting random posts for fun. You can also completely ignore this post, or quietly remove it, like the previous one...

But still I hope someone can explain why did you remove the thread about where you can legally buy Trine for less money? You don't want to know your customers to know where the game is cheaper? You want your customers to pay for the game as much as possible?

FB_Lauri

Re: Why was my post about cheaper Trine deleted?

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm

I'm sorry I deleted it, but I also posted immediately explanation, please find it here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1834

t1rrr0n

Postby t1rrr0n » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:37 pm

maybe you should search little bit more precisely. look here, where Lauri from FB already explained the reasons:

http://frozenbyte.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1834

edit: oops, Lauri was faster than me :oops:

Simplex

Postby Simplex » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:34 pm

I did not find the explanation, my bad. It's nice that there was an explanation and apology so I also apologize if i was rude in my first post.

Return to “Trine”