Trine-pirated

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Tiddes

Trine-pirated

Postby Tiddes » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Just watched 3th trine trailer on youtube. Watched some ingame videos etc and suddenly I was on a video that title was :"Free Full Download Game Trine"
now I am quite angry...those people cracking games of indie-companies are just sh**.
could you, frozenbyte, do anything against them?
i now that pirates can never be stopped but I should be possible to delete the video on youtube.
here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp5bhO5Y ... re=related
i hope you can soon delete it.
hate those people :evil:

btw nice game i buyed it here: http://trine.gamesplanet.com/trine-game ... ialWebsite
the graphics are unbelievable nice
15 levels are good, could have been more in my opinion :wink:
last level isn't the best idea to end a game but it was challenging and it did not ended the game that surprisingly
all in all one of the best games i ever played, i liked it more than crysis :wink:
just ONE thing that i did not like: wanted to play the game coop with my friend, me on keyboard and he on my gamepad(ea sports) and he as the second player was only able to play the knight because he wasn't able to shoot with the bow or to perform magic.

DarkJee

Re: Trine-pirated

Postby DarkJee » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Yes I saw this video and reported it.

But every game get cracked. I was not surprised when I saw Trine pirated...

and for your gamepad problem, its because you need joystick on the gamepad to shoot arrow, draw things with wizard and use your shield properly on it.

Tiddes

Postby Tiddes » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 pm

i was also not surprised, just angry :wink:
my gamepad has two joysticks :?

AlCool

Postby AlCool » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Set the 2 Axis to the right joystick, and your movement controls to the left joystick. The Axis Controls are invaluable to have good use of.

SirDrago

Postby SirDrago » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Trine got cracked the day it was out..... Almost every game gets crack on the same day. The latest when it gets cracked is like 1 week after the release.

Return to “Trine”