This game is so awesome !

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Landazar

This game is so awesome !

Postby Landazar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I've never seen such a cool co-op game, i just finished it single player cant wait to start with a friend, I dont know why people here are mad theres no online - cant beat co-op of sitting next to friends and shouting WAAAAAAH when someone is failing :)

Thanks for making it so repeatable! hell I might just play it with my sister who doesnt have any coordination with xbox/mouse controllers! :D

also well done for the writer of this nice story and ending, the graphics were also the best i've seen in a while the background is so active and beutiful it keeps the game alive all the time.

I wanna ask, whats planned next for this game ? - Expansion / DLC ? same type of new game ?

DarkJee

Re: This game is so awesome !

Postby DarkJee » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Great! me too I loved so much and co-op is awesome too!

But for expansion/DLC, no one really know, but one thing is sure is that FrozenByte will continue working on Trine, for expansion or sequel, just like they did with Shadowgrounds

They can't leave Trine alone and don't continue working on sequel/expansion because this game is too awesome!

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm

It's also possible that we do know but we just won't tell you! :wink:

(well that's only the big picture, there are a lot of small things we actually do not know)

Finzy

Postby Finzy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm

I bought the game as soon as I had played the demo twice on Steam.

Looks too gorgeous to pass up, and I love the old school style gameplay. I wish there were more games like Trine these days...it's just so fun, original and relaxing compared to what's out there. And the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard in any game. :D Not to mention it runs smooth as butter even on my age-old machine at high settings with everything ticked on 1280x1024 res (2.93 Ghz Intel P4, 1 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 7950 GT 512MB, Soundblaster Audigy 4, WinXP SP3). All the devs deserve a big pat on the back.

I don't mind the short lenght myself, 15 hours seems more than enough for a game like this. I do hope that the devs will release a level editor though, the game could really use one. I bet the fans could create some really awesome physics puzzles with it.

AlCool

Postby AlCool » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah the demo sold me too. 1 Play through, bought, and just played for hours on end. The re playability is fantastic, and the coop is a HUGE plus.

mercenar

Postby mercenar » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 pm

I really LOVE this game !!!

It runs like a charm, and it's so funny and entertaining to play !

The OST is great too.

THANKS FOR MAKING TRINE !!! (And please, get back to work on TRINE 2 ^^ !!!)

nenetaro

Postby nenetaro » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

The ccop games in the same pc is the future :D
visit - japonadas.com and bloguisimo.com

Over00

Postby Over00 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Same here, demo got me in.

Amazing graphics, smooth gameplay and perfect for someone like me that don't have much time per playing session.

Great job and I'll surely be there if you push expansions!

Return to “Trine”