Trine-Comic illustration Fan Art

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
vandad-farhady

Trine-Comic illustration Fan Art

Postby vandad-farhady » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Dear Frozenbyte and Fans,

Greetings to you and to the great development team of Trine in Frozenbyte.I'm Vandad and I'm a huge fan of illustration and game design and I do really LOVE creative games such as Trine that I really believe is a masterpiece.
For 4 years I've been creating comic illustrations of recent video games I love such as The Darkness,FEAR,Kane & Lynch,etc. and now Trine.
I wanted to share my happiness about having played this artistic game with its appreciated development team members and the fans.So I created a comic illustration of the three main characters.
This illustration is dedicated to the tremendous development team of Trine I really really hope the Fronzenbyte team have a look at this stuff and I'm eagerly asking them and you(great fans of the game) to share your comments on it with me.
I hope you like it and again I'm asking for any comments.

Thanks A Lot
Vandad Farhady
Tehran

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Trine-Comic illustration Fan Art

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

Hehheh. :D It looks very nice, even though the knight looks a bit wider than he is. :lol: Do you have a homepage? I would like to see your other drawings too. :)
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

vandad-farhady

Postby vandad-farhady » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

Mr. ShadowStealer wrote:Hehheh. :D It looks very nice, even though the knight looks a bit wider than he is. :lol: Do you have a homepage? I would like to see your other drawings too. :)

Thanks a lot my friend,for your comments and it was so warming to hear your kind opinion. :D
Unfortunately I don't have homepage but here is gallery link of my illustrations on Deviant Art: http://vandad-farhady.deviantart.com/gallery/ some of the game comic-illustrations stuff are there. I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY if you have a look at them.
Thanks a lot,really

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Looks indeed very nice, thanks a lot for the art!

Oh and if you don't mind I set the image as my background image at work computer :)

(If someone gets the image clipped, the full image is found at http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9c2c470319.jpg )

vandad-farhady

Postby vandad-farhady » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

FB_Lauri wrote:Looks indeed very nice, thanks a lot for the art!

Oh and if you don't mind I set the image as my background image at work computer :)

(If someone gets the image clipped, the full image is found at http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9c2c470319.jpg )

O MY GOODNESS !! i'm really honored to receive this reply from the of the tremendous developers :D O MY God !! That's so kind of you and it's a GREAT PLEASURE for me if you set it as your background.I'm honored to hear that and thanks for your help about image clipping matter.
Thanks so much :D

newOne

Postby newOne » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm

i suspect this as advertisment only( your deviant art ) unless you give us more... because we like it. :D

vandad-farhady

Postby vandad-farhady » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 pm

newOne wrote:i suspect this as advertisment only( your deviant art ) unless you give us more... because we like it. :D

Thanks a lot my dear friend and i take your word as some kind of friendly humor :D i put that deviant link there cause one of our friends on the first reply kindly asked me to see my homepage.i assure you I'm only here for Trine itself and sure i'll do more illustrations in respect of Trine. Thanks so much again for your kindness :D

t1rrr0n

Postby t1rrr0n » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

wow. thats pretty cool. very good work!!

vandad-farhady

Postby vandad-farhady » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

t1rrr0n wrote:wow. thats pretty cool. very good work!!

Thanks a lot my friends,it's always warming to hear your comments,thanks so much to all Trine's fans:D

Return to “Trine”