More Trine!

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Nerix

More Trine!

Postby Nerix » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Just read on Kotaku:

Frozenbyte CEO Lauri Hyvärinen has told G4 "There will be certainly more Trine, but in what form, platforms and such, that still remains a small secret of ours.

http://kotaku.com/5363061/trine-there-w ... more-trine

Great news, I just purchased Trine after it´s PSN release and have to admit that it is a fantastic game, keep on the good work :D

So if there is anything new on this topic, please let us know (e.g.: will there be a completely new game, or something like DLC? Hopefully also for PS3, despite the negative experiences with Sonys QA and release policy).

FB_Lauri

Re: More Trine!

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Just one correction, we don't have any negative experiences about Sony. They have been great and the fact there was a few small bugs found only contributed to the quality of Trine.

On the topic itself: we will see eventually :wink:

Nerix

Postby Nerix » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 am

Hmm, if there is nothing to say about content right now, perhaps you could give the community a hint on the time frame in which we can expect a few more informations about the new Trine-project :)

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 am

There's so many things going on right now that I can't tell for sure what happens and when if they do :D

Rapante

Postby Rapante » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

hoped you guys have something up your sleeves :) I will wait patiently till your next release :D

thanks again for the fun I had with trine (sadly I completed it already, but I am sure I'll give it another playthrough after some time has passed :))

loadstone007

Postby loadstone007 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

I agree with Sony for delaying games. It's a pain, but we are getting a better end product. Who wants to play a game full of bugs?
Fat Princess is a game that somehow got lost there, because this game has a superb potential, but its multiplayer is swamped with bugs and many other problems. So now that Titan studios has a patch to fix it, Sony is hard at working verifying that it really fixes the problems. But yeah, they take their time - but they should in order to be certain it's a winner title.

Nerix

Postby Nerix » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Anything new about this topic, any hints? Or what is your current project about? ;)

fize4ever

Postby fize4ever » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Nerix wrote:Anything new about this topic, any hints? Or what is your current project about? ;)

well not sure if this would help but i remember hearing that frozenbyte will realese 2 new projects in 2010 :D

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah, nothing new to announce at this point, I guess this thread is worth checking out though. The first announcement should come in the spring (but I'm not making any promises!).
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine”