question about "What's next" trophy

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Rapante

question about "What's next" trophy

Postby Rapante » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:29 pm

I want to give it a try on the next few days, but I am not sure if I have to start a new game in another slot or if i can play through all the levels continiously from start to end on my first (already completed) save slot?

thanks for your answers, cheers!

Nerix

Re: question about "What's next" trophy

Postby Nerix » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 am

I started a new save slot, just to be sure it is working, but I had the same question in my mind...

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Sorry it took so long, I wasn't sure so I had to ask from our programmers :)

The answer is that you don't need to start a new game, actually the order of the levels doesn't matter either as long as you have played all levels through with very hard difficulty.

Rapante

Postby Rapante » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am

cool! I just tried, gave my best and beat it :) now i just have the "better than developers" trophy left :)

Nerix

Postby Nerix » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 am

FB_Lauri wrote:Sorry it took so long, I wasn't sure so I had to ask from our programmers :)

The answer is that you don't need to start a new game, actually the order of the levels doesn't matter either as long as you have played all levels through with very hard difficulty.

Thx, a little bit too late for me (I already started a new save game on very hard), but that was even better, so I had more time to play this great game :wink:

Return to “Trine”