Possible to have two mice and keyboard for multiplayer on PC

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
JordashTalon

Possible to have two mice and keyboard for multiplayer on PC

Postby JordashTalon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 am

Hey,

I was trying to play with a Joystick with my brother but it just wasn't working out. Say I bought another Mouse and Keyboard (USB) would it be possible to use one Mouse and Keyboard for one person and then the other Mouse and Keyboard for another, is there anyway to do that, that would be ridiculously cool.
[url]The-Best-Free-Games.com[/url] - Your source for the latest in The Best Free Games

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Possible to have two mice and keyboard for multiplayer on PC

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am

Isn't that's the way how Trine works already?

Or was it so that it plays with two mice and one keyboard...

Anyway, if your question was meant to say that is it possible to have two mice and one keyboard, I doubt it is because modern keyboards get choked very easily when there are too many buttons pressed at the same time. I miss those old days when two to three players could easily play on the same keyboard and each could have had 3 buttons pressed down at the same time.
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

FB_Lauri

Re: Possible to have two mice and keyboard for multiplayer on PC

Postby FB_Lauri » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Trine supports multiple mice and keyboards, but as Mr. ShadowStealer stated, one keyboard is not an option since modern keyboards support only like 2-3 simultaneous key press at same time.

So, if you have 2 usb mice and 2 usb keyboards (and get all connected to PC at once), that should be more than enough for some co-op fun! :D

(please note: all mice and keyboards should be usb connected, I can't guarantee results if some of them are not usb peripherals)

Return to “Trine”