Last board is absolute BOLLOCKS

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
amonkeyinmypocket

Last board is absolute BOLLOCKS

Postby amonkeyinmypocket » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 am

After playing through the entire game, which was hardly difficult at all, the last board seems like a big "[email protected]#$ YOU" from the developers.

There's really nothing worse than playing through a game only to have the last board consist entirely of CHEESE. A board that requires precision platforming using characters that control with the elegance of an 18-wheeler on ice? Floating planks that appear in front of you mid-jump causing you to fall immediately to your death? Lamesauce.

I loath games that require to play a level over and over and over again, memorizing every stupid, cheap trick it's going to throw at you, until you can finally beat it. :evil:

Honestly, it ruins the entire experience for me. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

FB_Lauri

Re: Last board is absolute BOLLOCKS

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 pm

I would recommend trying easy difficulty if hard seems ... hard. :D

Please note, you can change difficulty without restarting the entire game, just choose this option from the level selection menu.

ledomira

mirror's edge

Postby ledomira » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:30 am

You will want to avoid mirror's edge then. In that game you will die a lot. There is no way to avoid it. You have to do things over and over and over again until you figure out just the right way.

Return to “Trine”