Artwork wallpapers?

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Trinefan

Artwork wallpapers?

Postby Trinefan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 am

Hello,
first of all I would like to thank Frozenbyte for this amazing game. I am currently playing it on PS3 and have reached lvl. 10 so far. I am loving it. The gameplay, graphics, controls and especially the artworks are wonderful. There are much too less games like Trine.
If you select the game in the PS3 menu there appears this beautiful wallpaper of the thief and the castle in the background. I am trying to find this one on the internet for hours already without any success. I am dying to get this. I even downloaded the background of the official site, which I thought is the same. Unfortunately it didn't worked out so well, because it wasn't sharp at some places and had this giant text in the middle. :(
So my question: Is there any possibility to get this wallpaper for my PS3 anywhere? It would be wonderful to see those beautiful artworks as wallpaper downloads on the game site or in the PSN Store.
Thanks for any answer.

fize4ever

Re: Artwork wallpapers?

Postby fize4ever » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

i entered this thread hoping that you were demanding in new art works and backgrounds for trine but oh well i guess we can't make a demanding campaign now :roll:
but anyhow i hope this is what your looking for but it's probably not :| (http://www.otofotki.pl/img9/obrazki/oi3 ... zoya-2.jpg)
BUT if you meant the background that come on your XMB before playing trine the nope there isn't any :(

Trinefan

Postby Trinefan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for your answer, but as you guessed, I talked about the xmb background. It's a pity, you can not download it anywhere.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Unfortunately at this point we don't have any artwork available... I'll see if we can make some but I don't want to make any promises.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

fize4ever

Postby fize4ever » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 pm

fb_joel wrote:Unfortunately at this point we don't have any artwork available... I'll see if we can make some but I don't want to make any promises.

just when you reach the promises point, give me some zoya pictures :roll:

Return to “Trine”