2 glitches.

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
squirrel

2 glitches.

Postby squirrel » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Glitch numb.1
If you die with all of your characters and respawn looong way back you can do this:

When you respawn you should go die right away with one of your characters and youll be respawned with another character where you died before that.

Glitch numb.2
With the thief you can fire an arrow while hanging on with the hook.

First load the arrow and keep holding and then use the hook and then you can shoot while hanging there.. although you can only shoot once.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: 2 glitches.

Postby fb_joel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Yep. :) The first one depends on the level/locations though. There's a bunch of 'respawn areas' in the levels and if you get to them, then that's where you'll respawn. Sometimes there are some bugs though, which explains the behavior of #1. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

zeeZ

Postby zeeZ » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Like your co-op buddy respawning in a lava pit? :D Don't remember if that was level 14 or 15, but I was at a checkpoint and they kept dying over and over again :lol:
\tpun
(pun indented)

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

Hah, yeah. :mrgreen: I think we fixed such a co-op problem in Tower of Sarek, if it was somewhere else then I'd be interested in hearing more about it. :) Probably not going to get fixed very soon though.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine”