ROFL this is funny!

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
SirDrago

ROFL this is funny!

Postby SirDrago » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

So i wasnt on the Trine website for over a year so i was looking today and since im german i got the german version. When looking on the left navigation bar side i was reading Drücken..... in german that means to press lol. I know its suppose to be a link to different awards the game got. Who translated that site? Next time hire me i think i can do a better job :).

FB_Lauri

Re: ROFL this is funny!

Postby FB_Lauri » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Hehe, sounds funny indeed. Can you provide us the correct wording so we might be able to fix it some nice day .. 8)

SirDrago

Postby SirDrago » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Presse is the word. There are some other funny wordings throughout the whole page where, as a native german speaker, you just know someone who isn't native german translated the site. Or even worse someone put it in an translator.

The other menu option "Realisierung" is weird too. No one would say that here. We would just use Making of too.

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks. We'll handle Trine 2 website in a more professional manner for sure :)

Actually it's likely we try to aim for a double-checking, so if you are interested later in the fall/winter we might get in touch :D

SirDrago

Postby SirDrago » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 pm

FB_Lauri wrote:Thanks. We'll handle Trine 2 website in a more professional manner for sure :)

Actually it's likely we try to aim for a double-checking, so if you are interested later in the fall/winter we might get in touch :D

I would love to help :).

Return to “Trine”