I found a glitch in Trine! with the mod "Enchanted Edition"

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Essence

I found a glitch in Trine! with the mod "Enchanted Edition"

Postby Essence » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:01 am

First off, I love this mod to absolute pieces. It is simply beautiful! When I got to the little rut that I'm at right now I had no idea what to do. In my mind I had to use the knight to crush through the weak boards just above me while I was in the water, but the issue is that the boards are too close to the water for me to even get out and jump then attack. I checked out a walk through to see if they had the same issue. I didn't realize I was looking at an unmodded Trine, but what I saw was that the boards were significantly higher in the original Trine than in the version I am playing. It allows the individual to jump attack to break the weak boards above them. I would like to know how to fix this!
As for now I am replaying through the original Trine since going on any further is impossible with this little block. Please do respond soon!

**the boards that I am referring to are to the right of this shot, right between the two sets of candles on either side.**

I have tried everything from attempting to get through that tiny hole to the left to trying to make the wizard scale all the way up the wall along with the rouge and her hook. I even tried using his hammer to smash through the wall, please do help.

MarjutFB

Re: I found a glitch in Trine! with the mod "Enchanted Editi

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 am

Thank you for your feedback! It's nice to hear you like the new version of the game. :)

Trine Enchanted Edition does have some changes to the gameplay – so, this isn't actually a bug. You can get past this part by using the Wizard's levitation or shooting the planks with the Thief's Fire Bow.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more help. Cheers!

Return to “Trine”