Help?

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
Wox

Help?

Postby Wox » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 pm

In the level select, it shows your Exp, Monsters Slain and Chests, but what is the last picture?

My missus and I have played the game together, started our Hard Hardcore playthrough today.

We seem to have random level with the picture on it, I have some that she doesn't and vice versa. One of mine even disappeared when loaded the game up again.

Ps4 Trine Enchanted Edition, by the way. Any help would be appreciated.

MarjutFB

Re: Help?

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Sorry for the delay! There has been a lot of messages.

Could you be talking about the picture that previews the level? These pictures are quite artistic which might be why they feel random, but they are there so you can tell the levels apart more easily. :)

There is also a picture of whistling figure if I remember correctly, that one is there to indicate that you have cleared the level on the Hard + Hardcore difficulty. The picture looks like that because it's identical to the related trophy. This picture shouldn't disappear but maybe it was some kind of glitch.

If above didn't help, could you take a picture of the screen you are talking about? Just a picture from your phone is fine, which you can then link here or send it to us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com and we'll take a look. It should also be possible to take screenshots through your PlayStation 4.

If you email us, please also link this thread to your message so we know it's you! We also answer quicker through emails, so I recommend writing to us there.

Cheers!

Return to “Trine”