I'm here just to say thank you.

For discussion about Trine, firstly released in 2009 for Windows and on PlayStation Network.
ikir

I'm here just to say thank you.

Postby ikir » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 am

Thank you Frozenbyte for this great game called Trine. Gameplay, graphics, music and voice are amazing, it is like playing a modern, puzzle based version of my old favorite game platforms. I have bought it since 2 days on Mac App Store and i'm really enjoying it! Congratulations, i will keep to be your costumer with Trine2 for sure!

Good work!

FB_Lauri

Re: I'm here just to say thank you.

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Thank you for your thank you! :D

ikir

Postby ikir » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm

:D

While i'm here i want to ask a thing about configuration. I can't block with a joypad. the whole key/buttons configuration is a bit obscure, anyway i've tried many times but i'm not able to assign a joypad button to block and also trine doesn't recognized all my mouse buttons or keys (just letters)

Eager

Postby Eager » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

Thank for the very amazing and fantastic game.

Gzegzolka

Postby Gzegzolka » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 pm

I also would like to say thanks :) You made awesome game, it's beautiful and remind me fairy-tales I read in my childhood.

ShyGuy

Postby ShyGuy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 pm

I wanted to chime in and say thanks for a Linux version of Trine. It seems to be running decent under Linux Mint 8 with a Nvidia GTS 250 card. Thanks again!

Urfoex

Postby Urfoex » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 pm

*Joins in the hymn of thanks*
+-----------------------------------------------------------------\
| Debian testing 64Bit on
| * AMD Phenom x4 905e (4x2500Mhz)
| * 6GB Ram
| * AMD/ATI Radeon HD4770 (fglrx)
+-----------------------------------------------------------------/

Skaruts

Postby Skaruts » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 pm

I'd like to go abord this thanking boat. Just bought the game with the Humble Bundle and been playing it like there was no tomorrow. And I just finished it. :D

I got to say I haven't seen such beautiful, cozy and rich scenarios in a game for a long time. I also enjoyed the subtleties of the story and the unconventional way of telling it, and the consistent gameplay.

At a time where mainstream games aren't giving me nothing else than "more of the same" and making me mourn the money I invented in them, having indie developers achieving something like Trine feels like finding an oasis on the desert.

This game surprised me, which is something that happens seldomley nowadays. And that is one of the strongest reasons why I'm here to say Thank You very much, and keep it up with the great work.

EDIT: After reading the postmortem article I though It was funnny that the article said "It also brings in mind classic old-school games such as Lost Vikings". Yesterday I was recomending the game to a friend of mine and I told him "the game has 3 characters to play with like The Lost Vikings, but we swap them more like Shinoby 2". :D

aceupmysleeve

Postby aceupmysleeve » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I just finished it - thanks from me too! I really enjoyed it and have been recommending it to all sorts of people

Return to “Trine”