Missing "Customize Controls"

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
NeoNostradamas

Missing "Customize Controls"

Postby NeoNostradamas » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:59 am

I purchased Trine for PC today after having thoroughly enjoying the Demo. While the demo was flawless, the full game is missing an option that makes the game almost unplayable for me. When I go to Options…Controller Configuration, the is no option to configure buttons like there was in the demo (I believe it was Customize Controls). I want to use my gamepad but without that feature I cannot and don’t even have the option to reconfigure the keyboard to my liking either. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice but the option is completely absent from any option in the Options menu. I do stress that I had these options in the demo and have looked high and low for the option. PLEASE HELP!!!! Tell me I'm blind as a bat or need to turn a switch or something. :cry:

P.S. When I select Gamepad for P1, it works fine, I'm just missing the option to remap the controls. I have the GamesPlanet version if that makes a difference and the game seems to run fine otherwise.

FB_Lauri

Re: Missing "Customize Controls"

Postby FB_Lauri » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

This is getting patched very soon. Sorry for the confusion!

NeoNostradamas

Postby NeoNostradamas » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Thank you. I'll wait until then the patch before getting into a serious game. Hopefully the patch won't be long coming as I'm itching to get playing.

TheIncredibleWho

Postby TheIncredibleWho » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:00 pm

I have the same problem,

Is a new patch ready now?

Its a incredible good game, but if I have no chance to costumize crontrollers i am not able to use my Gamepad....

I hope you help us soon...

FB_Lauri

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm

The patch 1.03 should be found from various places, and you can also get it from Trine site:
http://www.trine-thegame.com/patches/Tr ... ch_103.exe

The patch 1.04 is available in Steam and shortly in retail too. But 1.03 should fix all these problems.

Please note: if you have multimedia keyboard, wait for patch 1.04 (1.03 still has a bug where multimedia keys execute random scripts from the game :oops: )

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”