Graphics stutter game stuck mouse not move flicker :

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Chocolade

Graphics stutter game stuck mouse not move flicker :

Postby Chocolade » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 am

Hi,

I have the steam versio i bought today .
Playing it great then in few places the game started to flick or blink mouse stuck then the graphics changes to green cant see the game and cant play. I have then to switch to windows and quit the game .

In other place the graphics completely crashed couldnt see a thing just colors and again blinking and everything stuck .

I have due 2 core 3ghz 4gb ram geforce 88000gtx 768mb windows vista premium 64bit .
So i guess my pc is good enough .

Also im playing battlefield 2 wich one of the heaviest games so far on the pc graphics and physix and i dont have graphics or sound problems like that .

I tried in the settings of trine to remove all the boxes V in advance mode only kept the fullscreen and sound but it didnt help .

AA and AF all full X8 and X4 and 1600X1200 .

I dont want to change it and i dont want to disable sound .

My questions if this problems are known ? Or only i have them ?

Second is there any way to fix all this problems without reduce graphics perfomence ?
And if not when will there a be new patch that fix all this problems ?

Since the game is so cool i dont wanna miss anything including the graphics.

Thanks a lot .

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Graphics stutter game stuck mouse not move flicker :

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:57 am

You could try reducing the AA to 2x. (I'm telling this once again.) It has had some interesting effects. Mostly to performance though...
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”