Changing characters without changing controllers.

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
power-mad

Changing characters without changing controllers.

Postby power-mad » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Right now I have 2 real issues with this game. One is that the joypad I have in my computer, one of the most common joypads outside of the xbox 360 controller, isn't functional with the game. One of it's buttons when I try to assign it to anything just goes back in the menu, axis aren't reading, ect. That's all common though. My controller is the logitech dual pro.

Another, and I'm not sure yet if there might be a way around this, is the character it assigns you. I don't have 3 of the same joypad hooked up to this computer as much as I wish I could just have 3 different keyboards working. So some joypads are better suited for characters than others are. However, how am I supposed to get all 3 characters to the joypads I want them to be at?

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Changing characters without changing controllers.

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I think you can set, at least, which players are using which controllers to control characters from the options menu from the control settings. I can't say much more to this.
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”