Strange stutter after installing full game

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Treebiter

Strange stutter after installing full game

Postby Treebiter » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi all

After finishing the demo I bought the game through Steam. I played the demo with all settings on highest, AA x4, V Sync and EAX with no problems. However, when I loaded the full game there is a stutter every few seconds making the game unplayable. Stangely this even happens when I load the demo again. Any ideas?

My comp's pretty meaty and as I mentioned, handled the demo on full with no issues.

Thanks

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Strange stutter after installing full game

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Just going to say the same to you as I have to everyone else. Try lowering AA from 4x to 2x. Hard to say anything else. What kind of stuttering? The image just shakes rapidly on your screen like being in an earthquake or?...
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

Treebiter

Postby Treebiter » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi

It's a slight pause once every second or so... Like slow strobe. Turning AA down helps but why could I run it on x4 with no problems before? I don't really want to turn the settings down

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 am

Hard to say but AA has told to cause serious slow downs on 4x setting. Keep it at 2x and increase your resolution. ;)
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”