'Cutomize controllers...' problem

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Dover

'Cutomize controllers...' problem

Postby Dover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Played through the demo on three player cooperative and loved it. We used a keyboard and mouse, an xbox wired controller, and a pc gamepad. Had a little trouble with the pc gamepad as many people seem to have had. It required us to go the 'Customize controllers...' page (inside the 'Controller configuration' menu) and change the x and y axis of the right anologue stick to rudder and throttle. When i bought the full game i fully expected to have the repeat the process, however when i entered the 'Controller Configuration' menu looking for the 'Customize controllers...' option i found that it simply wasnt there.
Please help. Is there a problem with the game or simply my copy, or am i simply being stupid and missing some blindingly obviouse and minor change to the menu system?

CeoN

Re: 'Cutomize controllers...' problem

Postby CeoN » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Have the same issue with no way to customize the controllers, except switching them on or off. (Of course can edit/add a keybindings.txt file from some of the configuration files posted on the boards.)
Joel is aware of the problem and just received some screenshots. Lets see what will happen.

Dover

Re: 'Cutomize controllers...' problem

Postby Dover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:12 pm

i eventually tried to edit the keybindings file, however im not proficient enough to make the program recognise different keybindings for the different controllers, so when i edited them the pc gamepad became usable, but the xbox controller then wouldnt work.

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”