Logitech Chillstream

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Phloam

Logitech Chillstream

Postby Phloam » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

Hi,

I'm running into a problem playing Trine with my Logitech Chillstream. This problem might not be related to Trine and could merely be a hardware issue but Im' trying it nonetheless.

When I use the standard 'Attack' button for the knight (you know, when he slashes with his sword) I always get a strange lag after I used the shield. When I use the shield against an enemy and try to counterattack it sometimes takes seconds before I can attack. My knight stays there being vulnerable with me bashing my attack key and my knight doing just nothing and getting hit by his enemies. Very frustrating!

Now, when I use an XBOX 360 controller I don't see this behaviour. Could this be a driver-issue or is something wrong with my controller? To be honest I have not checked out this key on my controller in other games but the strange thing is that it only seems unresponsive for a few seconds after I used the shield with the knight. I can hack and slash all I want when I don't use the shield. Once the shield is used and I try to slash again it sometimes takes seconds before my knight actually strikes again.

It is clear the driver used for both controlles is different. The Chillstream is recognized as an XUSB Gamepad.

Anyone has a Chillstream to test in the game?

FB_Lauri

Re: Logitech Chillstream

Postby FB_Lauri » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Heh, I was about to quote Steam discussion to you only to find it's you there too :)

Anyway, if others are having problems with this, there's more discussion at Steam forums:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p?t=923828

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”