My Thrustmaster gamepad and how I solved it.

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
juice87

My Thrustmaster gamepad and how I solved it.

Postby juice87 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 am

Hi everyone, I had some problems with my gamepad ( Dual Analog II ) and finally solved it, hope this will help you guys out.
My problem was that my right stick Y axis was working. I was detected by Trine as axis_rudder.
He couldn't detect my X axis, which had to axis_throttle ( at least I thought by browsing the I-net ).

I found out that he names my X axis as Slider. So after applying the latest update, I replaced Throttle ( which I originally put in )
for slider. I launced the game. Trine automatically renamed throttle to slider_1 after I tried to set the X axis once more.

Hope this will help some of you on the long path of getting you controls right ;).

I have one question tough. I also have ShadowGrounds Survivor, which has exact the same prob. Is there a way to like copy some gamepad information to ShadowGrounds Survivor from Trine so it will be detecting my gamepad as well?

Hoping for a reply soon,

Greets,

Juice

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”