Easy as Pie achievement did not unlock

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Zulagaar

Easy as Pie achievement did not unlock

Postby Zulagaar » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:40 am

Hello, I've just finished Goblin menace DLC on hard in hardcore mod (even with the dwarven caverns level), but no achievement unlocked, even if there is 'Completed in hard & hardcore' written by every level. I tried restarting game, changing save slot, but still nothing happened :/

MarjutFB

Re: Easy as Pie achievement did not unlock

Postby MarjutFB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:52 am

You're playing the game on Steam? Or have you bought it from elsewhere?

Unfortunately, with the Steam version our latest patch broke the game so that you can't currently get the any achievements. We should have a patch coming out this week to fix this, but we're still testing it so I can't say when exactly it will come out.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Cheers!

Zulagaar

Postby Zulagaar » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:03 am

Indeed, I am playing it on Steam.

I tried finishing few of DLC levels again, but even now nothing happens. It just still says it is all completed in hard & hardcore, but no achievement got unlocked :/

I hope there is some way how to achieve it, it would be disappointing not to have that last one :D

By the way you really made me happy with Trine 3 announcement, thank you!

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:11 am

I'm sorry to hear about this.

We indeed did release a fix for this, so you could just in case try to verify the game cache for the game to ensure your game is up to date. Here is how to do this:

right click on Trine 2 in your Steam Library → click on Properties → choose the local files tab → click the button to verify integrity of game cache
After this you could try changing the save slot again, it's best to start a level with the other save slot, then switch back to the save slot you have completed the levels in and then restart the game.

If above doesn't help, could you confirm you indeed have completed all of the Goblin Menace levels (1-7)? It could also help to know your operating system. Could you also specify that are you referring to the following achievement?

Easy as Pie
      Complete the Goblin Menace expansion on hard using hardcore mode
Hopefully this finally helped and thank you for your support. :)

Let me know how it goes!

Zulagaar

Postby Zulagaar » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi again,
so I tried veryfing cache files, changing save slots few times, restarting game and starting some levels, but still with no result :/

I am reffering to this achievement and yes, i really finished all 7 levels.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ats/Trine2

My only other idea is to try replaying it on H&Hc from other save slot, but imagining how tough and tricky some part were (playing on SP), I keep it as a last opportunity :D

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:31 am

Too bad it didn't work, and unfortunately I don't really have any other suggestions than playing the game again. :(

We should have some save files you could apply to your game, so you don't have to clear the whole game again – Just email us to Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com if you'd want to try them. I'll also send you instructions for how to add a save to the game. If you email us, please link this thread to your message so we know it's about the same issue.

Do note that you can also get any of the achievements while playing the online co-op. :D Though when doing the hardcore achievements, it's recommendable to wait at the level's start until everyone are connected so that the run surely counts (there has been some trouble with this).

Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions about this! :)

Zulagaar

Postby Zulagaar » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello, I've just finished The Goblin Menace on H&Hc again from my another save slot and finally I am proud to have all Trine 2 achievements unlocked :D

I am glad it's solved, thank you for your support :)

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Glad to hear it worked and congratulations for completing the game!

Sounds like this was some kind of a glitch with your save slot. It's too bad you had to see so much extra effort to get the achievement, but now you have it so good job! :)

Zulagaar

Postby Zulagaar » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:12 am

Thank you kindly! :)

I expected it to be much harder, I mean when I was playing it on H&Hc for the first time, it took me several days of progressing, now it took me few hours in one sit :D

Now I am just waiting for The Artifacts of Power, I saw some gameplay from what I believe was intro mission and I am really excited! It looks so great, can't wait to play it on my own and try all the new features :D And I am also really glad for Ari composing the soundtrack again, I love his music :)

(I know this was a little bit off topic and I am sorry, but I hope you'd understand my need to express my excitement :D)

Anyway, thank you again, have a nice day and please, don't let us wait too long :D
Zulagaar

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 am

I guess you have just learned the levels that well already. :)

And nice to hear you're excited! There should be some news about Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power soon, so stay tuned. ;)

Cheers!

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”