Trine stopped working

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
graberc

Trine stopped working

Postby graberc » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Okay it has happeneda gain. For some reason, Trine freezes up on launching

It is the first screen, it shows the flowers. The little block that shows loading progress doesn't move

This happened before. . and I got it working. . .but I'm not 100% sure what I did. I reinstalled a lot of drivers, all kinds of stuff. I don't understand why I should reinstall/roll-back my drivers every other day for this game. So i'm hoping for a little help.

Game bought on IMPULSE. Impulse notes that the game is not "installed correctly" I click update and it updates the game. . .but the game still doesn't run.

Mr. ShadowStealer

Re: Trine stopped working

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm

You could try to uninstall and reinstall the game. Go in the trine\profiles\default\save folder and backup the file what is there. That should be the save data file. (It also could be under other folder named differently from default folder.) After you have backuped that try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

It could be some sort of issue with the Impulse installer.
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Trine stopped working

Postby fb_joel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Also, try to launch the game from trine.exe in the game directory (i.e. the directory where you installed the game to via Impulse). This could help...
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”