PS3 Treasure Hunter bug.

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Lord_Tony

PS3 Treasure Hunter bug.

Postby Lord_Tony » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 am

I am using the American version of Trine. After I got the 1.01 patch yesterday I realized secrets no longer count anymore. Yes I know the difference between item (secret) chests and skill chests and I assure you secret item chests are bugged. For example before I downloaded the patch in level 11 I found one secret chest and a skill chest. Then after the 1.01 patch I went back to level 11 to find the second secret chest for the red masterstone. So I've found all three chests total, one skill and two secrets. I go to check the stats in the select level screen and it says I only found 1/2. I've went back and checked for a third time and none of the chests were closed.

Erroneux

Re: PS3 Treasure Hunter bug.

Postby Erroneux » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

I don't have the same problem, it counts correctly here. But I did start up on a totally new savegame, after I installed 1.01 US patch. Guess it's bugged with old savegames and something FB needs to get fixed for the upcoming 1.02 patch.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

We're investigating this... Did you complete the game by any chance after the 1.01 patch and then went back to the level? Or in general, did you complete the game before the patch?
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Lord_Tony

Postby Lord_Tony » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm

fb_joel wrote:We're investigating this... Did you complete the game by any chance after the 1.01 patch and then went back to the level? Or in general, did you complete the game before the patch?

I've completed the game after downloading the 1.01 patch. Then I went back some levels to earn experience and secrets when I realized the secrets were bugged. I have no previous saves before the patch. I don't know if you can still earn the treasure hunter trophy even if all the secrets are obtained, all I know is they do not count in the level select menu.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok, that's in line with the others (i.e. only happens if game has not been completed before the patch is applied)... We won't know for sure if the saves will be recoverable until late next week. :oops: In the meantime we'll investigate the exact reason and how the zeroing affects Trophies etc...
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Lord_Tony

Postby Lord_Tony » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I could see what happens when I do new game, maybe it might work. I'll do it after I get every other trophy.

Lord_Tony

Postby Lord_Tony » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I got the treasure hunter trophy when I did new game. No big deal it just took an extra few hours.

Erroneux

Postby Erroneux » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 am

Yeah had also no problems getting treasure hunter, when doing it in one run.

I'm hoping Master Collector is not affected by this bug.

Erroneux

Postby Erroneux » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Doesn't look like XP is affected, I'm perfectly fine to go back in earlier levels and collect missed XP.

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”