No achievements unlocking in Trine 2 DRM-Free

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
basKT_case

No achievements unlocking in Trine 2 DRM-Free

Postby basKT_case » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 am

I have the GOG DRM-free version of Trine 2 Complete Story installed. The problem I am having is that none of the in-game achievements are unlocking at all. They work correctly on the GOG version of Trine Enchanted Edition, but not in Trine 2. I have completed the main story and I didn't even get any of the progress based achievements.

I have tried asking on the GOG forums but nobody is providing a definite answer. Perhaps someone on here can shed light on this issue.

The current GOG build is 2.01 (build 425)

Thanks guys!

MarjutFB

Re: No achievements unlocking in Trine 2 DRM-Free

Postby MarjutFB » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:42 am

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug with the achievements. We'll try to look into this, but unfortunately I can't promise a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

One thing I can do, is to offer you a Steam version of the game if you'd like to get the achievements there. If you'd be interested in this, just forward your receipts to us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com and link this thread to your message.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. Cheers!

basKT_case

Re: No achievements unlocking in Trine 2 DRM-Free

Postby basKT_case » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Thank you for replying about my issue. It is good to finally hear an official response, even if it is an unfortunate one.
You are most generous for your offer of a Steam version of the game. I have completed it already and loved it a lot, and trying for the achievements is something I would certainly still like to do. So I will gratefully like to accept your offer to give me the chance to do so.
Following your advice, I will forward all required documents to the provided email.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”