Trine 3: cant get passed the launcher (game crashes).

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
jack468

Trine 3: cant get passed the launcher (game crashes).

Postby jack468 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 pm

when i start the game it crashes and and it says "Trine3_64bit.exe has stop working".
my Pc runs on windows 7 64 bit. Specs: processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight core, Graphic card AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series.
can someone help?

MarjutFB

Re: Trine 3: cant get passed the launcher (game crashes).

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:48 am

Sorry for the delay!

Is this still occurring? I'm asking as one of our patches might have fixed this, but if it's still happening here is something you could try:

Note: Please make sure that the game is not running in Windows' background progresses when attempting to launch the game again.

1. Launch the Game's .exe
    Please try to launch both of the game's .exe files through the game's installation folder, their names are listed below. You could also try to right-click these files and run them as Administrator.

trine3_32bit.exe
      trine3_64bit.exe

2. Update Your Operating System
    Please check that your operating system, graphics card drivers, DirectX and PhysX are up to date. You can find the latest version of PhysX through this link.

Please also note that it's best to restart your computer, if you update any of these.

3. Try Other Options
    Please check if trying other options from the game launcher would help. I recommend at least to try different graphics settings and to launch the game in the Windowed Mode. Please let me know if this makes any difference!

4. Check Open Programs
    Unfortunately it's not uncommon that antivirus or other security programs sometimes interferes with any game's files, so please check this isn't the case with Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power. You could just in case add the game to your security program's exceptions.

Please also see you don't have any other programs open that could interfere with the game, for example overlay programs such as Raptr or Xfire.

If above doesn't help, could you tell from which store you bought the game from? Was it from Steam for example?

Let me know if you have any questions or just how it goes!

sadesh

Re: Trine 3: cant get passed the launcher (game crashes).

Postby sadesh » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 am

Same issues i have faced game it crashes Trine3_64bit.exe and the solution hepls me, thanks for the help..

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”