coop ps4 trine2 problem

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
tecozu

coop ps4 trine2 problem

Postby tecozu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 am

Recentelly i bought trine2 to play with my friend, We live in the same country (Brasil).

Something is happening, always when i try to play with him or somebody else, i'm able to see he playing, but my player doesn't appear.... And later this i'm kicked. the message when i get kicked says: you have discconected from the online game. You will return to the main menu.

My internet is 25mb, i'm able to play other games online without problem... I Relly need you to solve my problem, i'm starting to freaking out !!

Please, help me =(

MarjutFB

Re: coop ps4 trine2 problem

Postby MarjutFB » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game. Also sorry for the delay, but there has been many support requests.

And about the issue, please firstly check that your PlayStation 4 is working with correct network settings. It's also recommendable to forward the internet correct ports for it. If you need help with this, I recommend checking out this website. If you don't have a modem or other router to forward the ports from, please contact your internet service provider for help!

If the problem persists even after forwarding the correct ports, please also check if you can join other Trine 2 games from the lobby and how they work. Also reinstalling the game might be worth trying.

I hope this helped. Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions!

sadesh

Postby sadesh » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:45 am

Great game and spectacular graphics, It is also highly addicting and engaging. Worth every penny! but This game is unable to load a saved game after 1 or 2 plays. When trying to continue, the game crashes on loading and your saved game is erased.

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:47 am

sadesh wrote:Great game and spectacular graphics, It is also highly addicting and engaging. Worth every penny! but This game is unable to load a saved game after 1 or 2 plays. When trying to continue, the game crashes on loading and your saved game is erased.

You're probably writing about the Android version of the game? Please see this thread for help or email us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com if you need help.

Cheers!

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”