Trine on PS4 - Problem with pontius and pick an article

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Elzekiel

Trine on PS4 - Problem with pontius and pick an article

Postby Elzekiel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:01 am

Hello, I play Trine and 3rd level with Pontius I in the middle of the screen. "Pick an article" What is an article pick lol. So the controller PS4 display with the left stick and the 4 directions with the right stick. Off I'm trying to do what's asking he wields the shield by doing that.

I try everything to the next level, open a chest, die with this character, reload the save ... nothing there

Someone had the same concern playing Trine? thank you for your help, because it is not great to have her in the middle of the screen (just with pontius)

MarjutFB

Re: Trine on PS4 - Problem with pontius and pick an article

Postby MarjutFB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:59 am

Sorry for the delay!

Did you already get past this? The tool tip is for Pontius' Strength of the Titans ability, which you have to use to clear the tool tip. This ability makes it possible to pull and throw objects with Pontius' shield. You should be able to active this ability by pointing the shield to a direction and then press the right thumb stick to active it.

Let me know if you need more help. To make sure we see your message faster, please send it to us at Support[at]Frozenbyte[dot]com.

Cheers!

sadesh

Re: Trine on PS4 - Problem with pontius and pick an article

Postby sadesh » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks MarjutFB, now i got the solution..

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”