Trine 3 Ps4 bug

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
negate

Trine 3 Ps4 bug

Postby negate » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Good day,

I'm having. An issue on ps4 when I go back to a stage to getore triangles to advance in the game my progress resets. Even then when I start a stage from the beginning after a view checkpoints I'm thrown back to the stage select screen and all my collected triangles for the specific stage dissappeard. Please help with a fix

MarjutFB

Re: Ps4 bug

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:13 pm

This sounds strange!

However I have to ask first that are you sure you collected new Trineangles? The same collectibles can't be collected again, and when this is the case they will appear as white ghost collectibles in the level. So, you'll only proceed by collecting the orange ones.

If you're sure you made some progress, here is something you could try:

Temporary change the Save Slot
    You can do this from the game's Settings. You could try to open the first level and then go back to your original save.

Reinstall the Game
    This might help if the issue is with the game files.

If nothing above seems to help, I unfortunately can only recommend you to start the game again in another Save Slot. Do the collectibles seem to work fine there?

Let me know if you have any questions or just how it goes. Cheers!

negate

Re: Trine 3 Ps4 bug

Postby negate » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Yes i'm sure,

I had 520 triangles, I then replayed a level to get more and after only a few checkpoints I was returned to the stage selection screen and suddenly had 430 triangles. The trend also continued. When I tried another stage it did the same and im now at 290 :-(

I will try the savegame solution and reinstall and revert back

Regards

Dewald

MarjutFB

Re: Trine 3 Ps4 bug

Postby MarjutFB » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:33 am

Did those workarounds help? Remember to also try another save file.

Sadly I don't think we have other solutions at the moment, but we'll still try to look into this if the issue persists.

Cheers!

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”