multiplayer on psn

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
kilborn

multiplayer on psn

Postby kilborn » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi, I am having problems with staying in a game with a friend..it says he left the game, but im the one who is being disconnected from it.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: multiplayer on psn

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Sorry to hear. Try hosting the other way (i.e. if you were host, let your friend be the host the next time). Also you could try connecting to somebody else's game and see if both of you can stay longer there. Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest...
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

slikk360

Postby slikk360 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am

I'm having the Same Exact Problem I bought this game from Playstation network maybe two or three days ago.. And coop/Multi-player doesn't work at all. I've tried playing through invites and joining matches I get kicked out every single last one of them. Complete waste of my Money & time, I've tried reinstalling it like three time but, nothing changes no updates no patches. Same old Error Message Incompatible Game Version & the person i tried to connect with also has 1.0 or whatever.

Game Version is 1.0

I would like a refund if this problem can not be solved and fix Thank You that is all..

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:22 pm

This is in fact a different problem - the Incompatible game version error is caused by attempting to play multiplayer between the North American version of Trine 2 and the European version of Trine 2. It does not work currently (due to a small mistake that we did). I cannot promise a quick fix to this either, however you might have better luck connecting to users who are from the same region as you (or if you have US account/game, but live in e.g. Europe, try connecting to games where the latency/ping is higher).

Sorry about this! If the above isn't a suitable solution for you please contact our support at http://www.frozenbyte.com/contact/ and let's go from there.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”