Trine 2 [PSN] Japanese Console

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
halfbeast

Trine 2 [PSN] Japanese Console

Postby halfbeast » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi guys!

first, let me take the time to say, I LOVE Trine! Trine 2 with its online co-op feature is so much fun (with friends) and I can't wait to get the forthcoming DLC!

here's a problem, though, I've experienced. I've bought Trine 2 on the US PSN Store and everything works fine. But, since I own a japanese PS3 (a white one, so beautiful!) the Accept Button is automatically O. when I want to upgrade my skills with the earned skill points, none of the buttons would confirm my changes. O won't work, neither does the X-button.

I hope, it's something that can be easily fixed, so far I had to rely on friends to help me level up my characters but I really want to play the game alone, when I'm in the mood for it. please, if you can fix that, that'd be great! :D

(also, compliments on the soundtrack!)

Kelevmiara

Re: Trine 2 [PSN] Japanese Console

Postby Kelevmiara » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm having the same problem. I really hope you can do a small patch for us, it would be a shame to miss out on this game!

FB_Esa

Re: Trine 2 [PSN] Japanese Console

Postby FB_Esa » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am

Hello,

This is actually a known issue and there is a thread for it here.

But in short, there's nothing we can do about it at the moment :?
We have a save file for fans here but we know this isn't a solution as it takes something vitally important from the game, progression.

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”