Cannot Get Multiplayer To Work

Technical support for Trine for the Windows and PSN platforms. Please indicate your system specs and operating system in your post if you can.
Digitalos

Cannot Get Multiplayer To Work

Postby Digitalos » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:21 am

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are trying to play Trine 2 coop online, between a PC(me) and a Macbook Air(her). We can run the game fine, if I look for online games I can see a whole host, say about 2 dozen games, when she tries she can only see 3 games. We are both using the same internet connection, and I downloaded and ran the nettest.exe program and the required ports are open as well as the Steam ports. Oh it's worth noting, I have the Steam version, hers was purchased from the App store. Beyond that we have tried all sorts, but so far nothing can get it working.

Any help appreciated, this was meant to be my introduction to multiplayer coop gaming for her, and so far it's been a little troublesome to setup.

Thanks,
~521

FB_Esa

Re: Cannot Get Multiplayer To Work

Postby FB_Esa » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 am

Hello Digitalos,

are you playing through Steam? If so then you have the up to date game version and your girlfriend doesn't as we have not yet updated the appstore version.
To check what versions you have, look at the bottom right corner while in main menu.

Hope this helped :)

Return to “Trine Technical Support for Windows & PSN”