Levitation option

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Nono

Levitation option

Postby Nono » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi, Frozenbyte community.

I've got a question about the possibility of carrying myself with the Wizard levitation skill.

In a solo game started before, I go to the "gameplay option" ("Paramètres de jeu" in french), and there is options which allow or not to levitate. There is "off", "friends", "self" and "all". I tried "all" but I can't levitate me when I'm on a box or other things. The hand cursor becomes red. I don't understand the meaning of this options, if it's not for this aim.

My game was started on difficult, but when I change ton intermediate, it's still impossible to move myself on a box.

I need this option, because my bad skill with a gamepad keeps me from enjoying this game. I didn't have these difficulties in Trine 1.

FB_Esa

Re: Levitation option

Postby FB_Esa » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi nono,

In order to self-levitate, you need two planks/boxes. Stack them together and grab the lower one. Then you should be able to levitate.

I don't know the exact reason why it works like this but it has something to do with coding i think.

Hope this helped :)

Nono

Postby Nono » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 pm

And if i check the option to "off", I can't levitate anybody at all ?

FB_Esa

Postby FB_Esa » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 am

Yes, the option "off" disables the levitation completely.

Nono

Postby Nono » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:05 pm

OK. tested and approved.

Thank you for the tip ! It will be very useful for me, in 2 or 3 places of the game.

Return to “Trine 2”