Trine 2 - Director's Cut Steam

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
grazina

Trine 2 - Director's Cut Steam

Postby grazina » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 am

I have both Trine's for PS3 and have the platinum trophy, cause they were two of the best games I've played. In fact I bought both of them again when goblin menace was released on steam on that promotion they had at the time, because it was to good of a deal to let pass. They were actually the reason I started using steam.
So I would like to know if the director's cut, or the equivalent is coming to steam. I would love that new level and would be willing to pay again for upgrading to the director's cut or simply for getting the new level on steam. Don't know how long the wii u has the exclusivity on that new level, but I hope it is not forever. I was just reading the reason why Goblin Menace might never come to PSN/XBLA and it makes sense from the business angle, but if steam is a good source of income for you guys you should really look into adding that extra content. There was a new patch the other day, so I know you guys are always improving the pc version. And did I mention it's my birthday in about a month. Would love to be able to buy myself some trine 2 content.

Return to “Trine 2”