Trine 2 Complete Story: Dwarven caverns not found :(

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
jlehtira

Trine 2 Complete Story: Dwarven caverns not found :(

Postby jlehtira » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi!

I'm happy to see there's new content for our favorite game! However, I'm also sad that there isn't a single word on that on trine2.com, and Steam is difficult to figure out. Well, apparently my game was automatically updated to "Complete Story" as that is what I see when the game starts..

Also that Dwarven Caverns seems to only be a single level, and we're unable to "unlock" it! The last thing on my level list is "7 Locked". We've just re-played level 13 "Final Chapter" and level 6b "Goblin Machinations", no luck. What to do??

xolotl

Re: Trine 2 Complete Story: Dwarven caverns not found :(

Postby xolotl » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 pm

jlehtira wrote:Also that Dwarven Caverns seems to only be a single level, and we're unable to "unlock" it! The last thing on my level list is "7 Locked". We've just re-played level 13 "Final Chapter" and level 6b "Goblin Machinations", no luck. What to do??

I think you need to have found all the collectible paintings/poems to unlock it.

AnniFB

Re: Trine 2 Complete Story: Dwarven caverns not found :(

Postby AnniFB » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:48 am

You need to collect all the chests from the Goblin Menace levels, so you'll find all the secret map pieces that will lead you to the new level :)

Return to “Trine 2”