Catch This! achievement

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
j406660003

Catch This! achievement

Postby j406660003 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I try to finish this achievement through this guide:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZLyJh22cU

I'm pretty sure that I did what the guy did in the video but still can't get this achievement
Does this achievement have a bug now or is there any way easier can make me get this achievement?
This is the last achievement unfinished in this game and I really want 100% it

My game version:V2.00+Complete Story

FB_Teemu

Re: Catch This! achievement

Postby FB_Teemu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm

In Shadowed Halls (the 6th level), there's an indestructible box near the beginning. Take this with you, and carry it up to the first red boiling cauldron. There's a threeway pipe below the cauldron, either lift it off or turn it so that the flames hit the cauldron - it will start spawning enemies forever, until you take the flames away.

Then just levitate the box in front of you, quickly charge against it and hope that it'll hit one of the enemies before hitting the ground or roof. Note that the object needs to be in air before you charge it.

I gotta say - this is probably the hardest achievement of the game due to the amount of luck and timing you need to get it done. We'll try and avoid similar achievements in the future. :)

Return to “Trine 2”