Trine 2 PS4 voice chat problems?

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
StardustSpeedway

Trine 2 PS4 voice chat problems?

Postby StardustSpeedway » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 am

Hi. I bought Trine 2: Complete Edition on PSN for PS4 and the game is gorgeous. Everything works without any hitches just fine. However, I played it online yesterday with a friend and we were having trouble with the voice chat. It would randomly cut out for both of us for a certain period of time before activating itself randomly. We tried both options, which were always on, or the press the button to speak. I was wondering if there was anyone else having these problems or if the developers know of any possible fixes. I believe we were in a party chat. Maybe that was it? Some insight would be nice!

Thanks for reading! And devs, thanks for bringing Trine 2 on PS4. I already own it PC, PS3, and PS4. LOVE the game. :)

AnniFB

Re: Trine 2 PS4 voice chat problems?

Postby AnniFB » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Have you tried to play without being in a party on PSN side? That might break something - our game has its own system in place. In case it won't work even then: which headsets are you using and do they work flawlessly elsewhere? Does your voice chat work in other games?

StardustSpeedway

Postby StardustSpeedway » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 am

Thank you for replying back!

Me and my friend tried it without doing the party voice chat through PSN (instead we used Trine's in-game voice chat), and we didn't have a single problem!

Edit:

This was using the headset ear plug that came with the PS4.

MarjutFB

Postby MarjutFB » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 pm

StardustSpeedway wrote:Thank you for replying back!

Me and my friend tried it without doing the party voice chat through PSN (instead we used Trine's in-game voice chat), and we didn't have a single problem!

Edit:

This was using the headset ear plug that came with the PS4.

Good it's working! :)
Please tell if you have any other issues with the game. Otherwise enjoy playing! :D

Return to “Trine 2”