Enemies

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
ZachCraft

Enemies

Postby ZachCraft » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 am

Is there anything you can tell us about any new / old enemies that will be in Trine 2? I'd really like to see the fire spitting Skeleton back, but maybe similar enemies that use other elements, like a skeleton firing wind at you that knocks you into a pit of starving baby kittens that slowly consume your flesh.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: Enemies

Postby fb_joel » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 am

Awww, poor starving baby kittens. :cry:

I'm so tempted to blurt out something about the enemies... but I shall resist - it won't be long until the screenshots and the trailer give some new info. :)
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

ZachCraft

Postby ZachCraft » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Well, it looks like there's some sort of goat...men... with knives..., and a gigantic dragon as according to this trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... e-2/700741

But the real question is, are there any kittens involved in Trine 2? Or even cats?

Mr. ShadowStealer

Postby Mr. ShadowStealer » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Aww... Kittens. ^^ But I hope I don't have to punch any kittens. :cry:
Not all of you have äää's and ööö's :P

No Bic

Postby No Bic » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

Mr. ShadowStealer wrote:Aww... Kittens. ^^ But I hope I don't have to punch any kittens. :cry:

I do!

RRG93

Postby RRG93 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh my god, all this talk about punching kittehs doesn't make me want to buy Trine 2(lol i'm not fooling anybody, i'd buy it twice). But i really hope we have more grunt type enemies that aren't skeletons, i mean i guess that's what was described in the first seeing how everybody was either dead or starving or fighting......or whatever the narrator says which i forget but i think that it should be a land filled with all kinds o' crazy STUFF, and i don't mean STUFF stuff i mean STUFF STUFF. :idea:

Return to “Trine 2”