PS Move support

For discussion about Trine 2, released in December 2011 on Windows, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation Network and later on Linux and Wii U.
Gvon

PS Move support

Postby Gvon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I love the first game,and would love to see move patched in.But has there been any thoughts about including move support in Trine 2.
I think based on the first games move set's it would fit in with all the playable characters.Hope it will be added,and good luck with Trine 2.

fb_joel
Site Admin

Re: PS Move support

Postby fb_joel » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 pm

We are certainly interested in Move but at the moment I can't make any promises. Sorry! We should know better closer to release.
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Gvon

Postby Gvon » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks for the reply Joel,I did realise after posting it's limited to 2 moves at once so I understand there would be a problem with full local co-op play unless it was locked to wizard and thief in that mode.
I know you cant talk about as you've not confirmed it's inclusion,but I'd like to put forward how I'd like it used IF it was added.

Based on the first games move set
The wizard doesn't need explaining
The thief ,for arrows you hold the trigger and drag the power and aim,might be a bit twitchy at the beginning,but would be quicker and more accurate in the long run.And you could point to aim the rope.
The knight would be wand based flicks,throwing would again be drag and aim.The shield could be a trigger and twist.

Even if it's not included I'll get the game day one,and I think my younger brother will also buy it.He recently started playing co-op with me and the first thing he wants to do when he comes over now is play Trine :lol:

fb_joel
Site Admin

Postby fb_joel » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:25 am

Heh, that's cool to hear. :) Thanks for the thoughts on Move too, sounds quite good. We'll see what happens (but I don't want to sound too hopeful, lots of things affect this).
// Joel, Frozenbyte team

Rahabib

Postby Rahabib » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm

the wiimote for the PC version worked ok, not great though.
It would be interesting to use though. I would be ok if they implemented that only one player in multiplayer mode could use it, the wizard is really the main character where its way better than the controller. The other players can survive without ok.

ledomira

Postby ledomira » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 am

Just as long as it doesn't REQUIRE the playstation Move. I get frustrated when developers do that.

Return to “Trine 2”